Saturday, February 13, 2010

Herpes Spread Through Wet Clothing COLDSORES - HELP PLEASE?

COLDSORES - HELP PLEASE? - herpes spread through wet clothing

How do I know if you have a concern of cold sores - coldsores?
I do not know if I have a cold sore, and I'm abit hyperconditract and a big concern for me is like a red circle in the right corner of the mouth, the color red, but not increased and does not seem to be blowing, but no white spots thinkthat'ss like my hair dryer follicless lips or something.

I am also concerned thecold Soressa in the eye, herpes simplex likeocularr .. I wash my hands with antibacterial soap such as Asda is normal or if I do, that the name, one a damp cloth and wiped her eyes and dried

Could add a photo if needed

Even if I touch and masturbate on the clothes that used to broadcast?

Cantouch my hair, then touches the eye, and it?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Like a cold sore. But if someone can be spread through kissing or oral sex. Always be careful. You do not want him to touch and then you touch your private parts either.

Anonymous said...

Like a cold sore. But if someone can be spread through kissing or oral sex. Always be careful. You do not want him to touch and then you touch your private parts either.

Post a Comment